We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and PhD.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline has passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority at Writology Limited so we are happy to consider all requests, including refund applications. Even if your order’s deadline has elapsed, we still allow customers 14 days past this date to submit applications. Please note that no time restrictions are enforced if you believe your paper is plagiarized, but a valid plagiarism report will be required as proof that we are responsible for the plagiarized part(s).
Note concerning plagiarism: Tables of content, citations, directly-borrowed quotes, and certain parts of a paper’s instructions are not usually regarded as plagiarism. Therefore, Writology Limited does not consider SafeAssign.com to be reliable since it classifies the exceptions mentioned above as plagiarized content. However, we trust the reports from Turnitin.com, WriteCheck, iThenticate, and some other systems. Additionally, if you send us a manually-written note suggesting some content may be plagiarized, we cannot accept this as positive proof.
- There are times when customers send papers they begun themselves to Writology Limited for completion. Although we happily accept these orders, remember we only run plagiarism checks on our own sections. Consequently, we take no responsibility where any part the customer wrote is found to be plagiarized.
- Should a completed order not meet with your full approval, we will thoroughly analyze the cause of your dissatisfaction. You may expect to hear from us in, usually, 3-4 business days. In the case of valid claims, you will receive a suitable refund.
- Customers who use Writology Limited’s services have the right to ask to have their papers revised free-of-charge. Even if your original deadline has elapsed, you are allowed 2 days (48 hours) after the expiry date to submit your request. If a request is received outside this timeframe, Writology Limited’s writer(s) will need compensation. Occasionally, a writer may agree to revise a piece of work for no extra payment. However, in these cases, refund requests cannot be considered.
- Where papers are 20+ pages, we accommodate free revisions for a full 30 days beyond deadline expiry.
- Free revisions cannot be provided where requirements change from those on an original order form. Also, in the event we are not provided with all the materials and information needed to complete an order until our writer has started or finished the work, we may ask for additional compensation.
- Please remember to choose a new delivery timeframe when submitting revision orders. Although our writers do their best to meet the deadline you provide, at times it can take up to 24 hours to revise a customer’s paper, usually if the requirements are demanding and/or there are difficulties reassigning the work.
- At times, representatives of Writology Limited may need to contact you for approval, clarification or additional information. Therefore, we ask that you frequently check your messages, both your email and Writology Limited account area. It also happens that customers omit important information or do not provide detailed instructions when placing an order. It is, nonetheless, your responsibility to do so, either at the start or if someone from Writology Limited e.g. a writer sends you a request.
- Should you wish to extend the standard time for revisions e.g. you require more time than the normal 2 days, we offer a 14-day extension. We charge a 30% fee (based on order price) for this service. Revisions should not deviate from initial order instructions and the fee is not refundable, even if your paper does not need revising.
A Full Refund
Applications for full refunds will be considered where:
- The amount we charge you is incorrect i.e. too much or you “double-order” i.e. order the same paper twice.
- We fail to find a suitable writer for your assignment.
- If we have sent you materials against an order that we later refund in full, you are no longer entitled to use those materials.
A Partial Refund
Applications for full refunds will be considered under the conditions outlined below. In the case of valid applications, our agents will work out a mutually-acceptable refund.
- The level of paper you request is inappropriate, e.g., does not match your educational level.
- The size of paper you order is not correct, e.g., you order the wrong amount of pages.
- You provide us with contradicting instructions/comments, e.g., the materials you provide contradict your instructions.
Terms of cancellation (after order is allocated to writer):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-15% of the deadline|
|90%||20-25% of the deadline|
|80%||30-35% of the deadline|
|70%||40-45% of the deadline|
*** We are unable to accept cancellation requests when:
- A deadline still has 30 percent unexpired time remaining.
- The order has been assigned and our writer has commenced work.
Likewise, if a writer has already uploaded a complete paper, the order cannot be cancelled.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
It is customary for our finance staff to ask for confirmation of identity. This is our means of eliminating or reducing instances of online fraud. But please bear in mind that the deadline for order completion begins from the moment we get respective clarifications. If you have not or cannot provide the required verification promptly, you may a) submit a deadline extension request or b) submit a further order to compensate our writer for urgent work.
Word Count Issues
- Apart from technical papers, where price is determined by difficulty level because of the heavy numerical content, we calculate page length (or size) on a word count basis (300 words per page).
- PowerPoint Presentations. When required, we can provide Speaker notes with presentation slides. Our standard service includes 100-150 words with each slide. Please note this service is priced separately.
- If you occasionally or regularly need to write online tests, our writers can help. We estimate 5 test questions to a page as standard and the price depends on how many questions in your test. For instance, we would require a 7-page order for a test comprised of 35 questions.
- Customers occasionally require early delivery of an order. We are happy to accommodate such requests but our writer(s) will need to be appropriately compensated. There are times when a writer may agree to deliver an order before deadline for no extra payment. In these cases, refund requests cannot be considered.
- If Writology Limited exceeds an agreed deadline without renegotiating an extension or without the customer’s knowledge, we will refund you at least part of the order price.
- We urge customers to select the type of order they need carefully. Refund applications cannot be considered until payment is received.
- In the case of orders for “rewriting,” we will only require additional payment if an Writology Limited writer has to do further research or any new writing. Otherwise, the process simply involves the rewording or rephrasing of any texts you provide.
- It is possible our representatives will need to communicate with you from time to time. So, please keep an eye on all communication channels. Remember, a satisfactory outcome may depend on the promptness of your response!