Progressive Delivery Service
We created a new progressive delivery service, which makes managing complicated and large papers (10+ pages single-spaced and 20+ pages double-spaced orders) easier.
Advantages of Our New Service:
- Customers are allowed to track the process of writing since the paper is delivered for approval in parts before the deadline expiration.
- Free revision during 30 days (paper without progressive delivery status can be revised for free only during 2 days).
- Only top writers and editors will work on your paper.
- A personal manager will control the paper writing and make sure it is completed successfully as well as will guarantee effective and fruitful communication between customers and writers.
Drafts are provided in the following way*:
- when order urgency is 4 days and less, only one draft is provided to the customer within 50% of the total order deadline (e.g., when urgency is 4 days, a draft will be provided in 2 days) in the paper volume of 25% (e.g., if the customer orders 40 pages, 10 pages of draft will be provided);
- when order urgency is 5-11 days, two drafts are provided to the customer within 25% and 50% of the total deadline in the paper volume of 25% and 50% respectively;
- when order urgency is 12 and more days, three drafts are provided to the customer within 25%, 50%, 75% of the total deadline in the paper volume of 25%, 50%, 75% respectively.
Such service costs +15% to the total order sum.
* in case a customer wants to receive his/her order in a different way, an individual delivery plan can be created according to the customer’s preferences and order specificities. In addition, all the order details should be discussed with personal order manager.
Additional Services for Short Papers (under 20 Pages)
Summary writing refers to additional service. It allows customers to receive a brief 1-page summary of the total paper. In such way, customers can perceive the main points of the paper with ease. Such service is offered to customers who have to make a report on the researched topic.
When a customer orders a draft service, he/she will receive a one-page draft (300 words when the paper is double-spaced and/or 600 words when the paper is single-spaced) of the paper when 50% of the total deadline expires. For example, if the urgency of the order is 2 days, a draft will be delivered in a day.
We guarantee free revision service on all papers within 2 days after the order is delivered. However, customers can extend revision timeframe to 14 days in case he/she orders extended revision service.